Male
Number of posts : 213
Z Cash :
10 / 10010 / 100

Group : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: roaming~~~   Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:18 pm

(rain a boy lol)

as soon as Celine picked Rain up he started flail and scream "no put me down, mama help"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajesticWolfs

Female
Number of posts : 17
Humor : Whatever
Z Cash :
5 / 1005 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: roaming~~~   Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:29 pm

Celine just continued walking and dropped Rain next to Myth then Celine walked away with her tail in the air and sat on a rock."Hmph..I saved your friend even though she attacked me and took my food.Yet you cant even trust me with your pup giving him to you." Celine growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://feline-fight.forummotion.com/index.htm
Twilight
Gamma

Female
Number of posts : 272
Z Cash :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: roaming~~~   Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:43 pm

Myth ignored the snow leopard, glad that she had not harmed Rain. "We've only just met," she said, sounding a bit annoyed. "I'm thankful that you helped Ruuklim, but until I get to know you better I don't want you any where near Rain." She turned back to Ruuklim and licked her face gently, wishing that she'd wake up. 'I'll stay with her until she does... I can't leave her here,' she decided, settling herself in the snow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajesticWolfs

Female
Number of posts : 17
Humor : Whatever
Z Cash :
5 / 1005 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: roaming~~~   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:54 am

"Ah..Whatever."Celine flicked her tail and then walked back over to Ruuklim.Celine poked and nugged the cougar a few times and walked away and went to sleep on a low tree limb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://feline-fight.forummotion.com/index.htm
Wild_Wind
Gamma

Female
Number of posts : 136
Z Cash :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: roaming~~~   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:54 pm

(Lol, lots of catching up to do. Glad to be back, as well! Maybe I'll be a bit better at role-playing now to be qualified for this site, not that I have to be.. Just wanna show how much I love your site, Skye! )

Alina hadn't been there for awhile, nobody seemed to notice her as she flew away. She didn't feel right, all of these creatures from a range of shapes and sizes that could easily kill and eat her; That wasn't right. No, they would have killed her by now.

Her wings were still flapping gently against the breeze as she flew, with thoughts racing through her mind. 'They're friendly, but I don't know about all of those others..' She shook her feathery head, 'no, I cannot leave Myth and Rain; They're my friends.' She finished, landing upon a lone elm tree's branch.

'It'll take a good day now to reach them, I'm exhausted..' She looked around a bit as she thought she heard a noise, but just strecthed her wings knowing it was probably a mouse. '.. But I think they can wait, they probably haven't even noticed I'm gone yet.'

But as she folded her wings, a strange being appeared from the brush. It was holding a strange, silver, shiny thing in his palms. She cocked her head, but as she flew upward to a higher branch, a stinging pain came from her chest.

The being was no other than a Human man, searching for fine specimens to put in his collection. He had shot Alina with a traqilizer dart, and he watched as she squaked and squeled all the way to the ground.

But no matter how hard she would've tried, she would probably be unheard by the others; And in the grasp of a Human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roaming~~~   

Back to top Go down

roaming~~~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20